Wanserski & Associates offers customized and experienced resources and an array of proven operations, business consulting, and financial oversight services to ensure market-tested value and performance improvement for our clients (public and/or private companies).
Management needs vary by situation: across industry segments, from company to company, based upon perception, the initial problem-definition…and size.
- Large public companies typically select consulting assistance from the roster of the most well-known and highest-quality-perceived firms.
- Mid-size companies engage consultants via a more economic, “ROI pay-back” and value-priced approach; they are more likely to select resources outside of the classic “boardroom” names.
- Start-up and smaller-but-growing-firms opt out of the big names due to cost, but have equivalent critical needs, sometimes “next-level-requirements”, or even “survivor” and turnaround issues.
This firm understands breadth, depth, strategy requirements, as well as business-plan design and execution, operational needs, and finance/accounting requirements. Most importantly, we have likely been “in the chair.” We also understand: the comfort of going with the brand names by the large client population; the reluctance of mid-size company management teams to depart from embedded or internal choices; or, the perception by the “small-but-growing firm” management team to observe, “with such credentials, they’ve got to be too expensive for us.”
However, why not call us for a conversation and ask? The fulfillment of: assisting a start-up to get to the next level; dealing briskly, broadly, and analytically with cross-functional issues at mid-size customers; or targeted projects for large clients…we’ve seen all environments, and that’s why we ought to talk.
Capabilities, Services, and Selected Historical Assignments:
- Advisory, project oversight and execution
- Governance direction, guidance, and oversight
- Risk management, prioritization, and mitigation action for downside needs or opportunity optimization
- Business process and business plan reviews
- Due diligence projects; deal readiness; metric identification and guidance
- Best practices design, implementation, and monitoring
- Operational improvements, business unit optimization, growth initiatives
- Turnaround projects – direct project experiences include clients in a variety of industries
- Proactive (or reactive) prioritization of compliance efforts relative to business objectives, regulator-required action, court orders, and resolutions.
- Executive-level advisory services in business operations
- Operational improvement and performance management
- In-depth analytics and recommendations for under-performing companies
- Subject Matter Expert/Expert Testimony: Based upon the specific needs, applicable resources are available for such initiatives. Examples from complex incidents and cases include:
- innumerable days of testimony and document preparation,
- 40+ hours on the stand between 4 days of depositions (in just one case);
- civil litigation appearances, grand jury, and criminal trial experiences.
- Fraud prevention and detection/remediation
- Operational targets: accounting, finance, and reporting metrics linked
Resources are also uniquely geared to service: private equity firms, portfolio companies and management, home office owners and investors.