Jim Wanserski is a recognized thought leader on ethics, fraud prevention and detection. Contact us to request a media interview or by-lined article submission.
Media Coverage & Articles
- No Charges Filed in $148 Million Cornerstone Bankruptcy Case, Christianity Today, February 2013
- To Save Its Reputation After $1.4 Million Fraud Loss, Woodruff Faces Much Work Ahead, CityBizList Atlanta, December 2012
- Jim Wanserski Visits Rockhurst University, November 2012
- Sacred Heart Class of 2012 Urged to Remember its Roots, Sedalia Democrat, May 2012
- Atlanta Journal Constitution Article, December 11, 2011
- SageWorks: CFO Corner, December 2011
- Marietta Daily Journal, July 2011
- Northlake Pilot, January 2010
- CFO Magazine Posting, 2008
- By Any True Accounting,The Deed Was Fraud, Financial Executive, March 2006
- Fraud Prevention & Detection—Hard Data from Experts, and How to Use It
- Computer Forensics: Principles and Practices; Linda Volonino, CISSP, (et.al <http://et.al> .) 2007, Pearson Education, Inc. (Case Example, Chapter 13, “Ethical and Professional Responsibility in Testimony”).